Saturday 17 January 2015

Bigg Boss Season 8 January 17, 2015 wrote the episode 118 days Weekend Farah Khan debut, she welcomed the Bigg Boss all weekend, she said one week, there is both romantic and the actor has two Exchange, SAMBHAVNA, SANA RAHUL nomination. Farah said, my favorite song is AJ KAL TERE PYAR Horse Branch charche, now famous couple UPMA (UPEN and karishma), let us take a look at them. Clip playback, UPEN sing Karishma, I will not go without you, Mahek say, you will have to fight for her, there are many behind her, UPEN SYS I'll wait for her, Mahek ask you to change after marriage? UPEN after that I will marry 10 times more romantic, marriage Karishma everything changed, UPEN that my heart will not change, he said, if she said that to me, then my life would be happy, he said let's see what happens, Mahek ask is that you love? UPEN say, I love, Mahek asked, seeign Karishma, he said yes, my love, Mahek say Karishma, it's not your fault, if he loves you, not your fault. Sambhavna says, in love, when GILR changws, Pritham agree, Sambhvan said Karishma not find guys like UPEN, if she does not want him to leave him, so we can get the chance, Karishma UPEN wash clothes, UPEN that it not love, what is? Sambhavna says she loves you, Pritham said to himself, no Karishma love UPEN? Karishma people will accept all this, stay on the sidelines watching the love story BB8. End segment. Farah said that we would tease UPMA, the call is connected to the home, she shows two inmates and act like flower flowers kiss, she sings AJ KAL TERE PYAR .. just ask her what is happening in the house, I hope I was so lucky, no people have loved me, I did not like the mule lips Gautam, all laughing, she said Gullu + = Gali Ali, Ali, you smooch she asked Gautam? Gautam Ali came to smooch him all laugh, Farah asked Ajaz Ali you think will come out a coffin? Ali said, I'm ready to kill the man's coffin, Farah said Ajaz is seeign program, you will come out one day, Farah says Rahul ton, you're going to use the name written in blood, now how you feel, pull Hull said that blood has become now the water, all the laughing, asked Fala La Hull, if you win people will yoi money? Rahul said to Pritham because he needed more money, because he is the family man, Farah said Pritham nominate you, Pritham say, I put my word back, Farah said Sanaa is a very stubborn child go champion, all the laughter, she asked Gautam, he believes will be eliminated? He said Sanaa. Farah said that if I asked elimiante a person, and then direct people who will choose, she first asked Ali, Ali said Dimpy, Mahek said UPEN, Pritham said Dimpy, Sana said Dimpy, Sambhavna said Mahek, UPEN said Dimpy, pull Hull said Karishma, Gautam said Karishma, Dimpy Karishma says. Farah says Karishma said so much popularity, she stood in the witness stand and asked Karishma, Farah questioned why suddenly you like Gautam as a champion of the nomination, because he is your opponent, Karishma said, I have no reason to nominate him, asked Farah in Gautam Ali smooch you're not attack or Karishma nomiantiong you more shocking, Gautam said it was shocking that they cut nomianted me, Dimpy said it was shocked and I asked my Karishma just say, Gautam gave her more reason to nominate, Karishma said, my loyalty and champion, Dimpy say who is about loyalty, Rahul said Gautam and karishma not even talk to each other very well, so that it's just show off the public, you are very good, in short, these champions do, they just want to prove that they are the champions, and all that I love Ali Gautam whole week, Dimpy said it was Ali who just asked us to nominate Gautam, like Ali Dimpy and say I said it to play my game, Farah said the time to start class, she asked you to be hurt Dimpy Karishma's image just to prove that you are a great, Karishma say I was silent as to flirt Rahul Dimpy is my friend, I think I should not insult her boyfriend, but then she cried on my face, so I want to take a stand, Farah said, why do you stand on the only entrance after UPEN, first tell me who told you Dimpy personal life? Karishma says Rahul also told me that we have moved, Farah ask where these rumors come from Dimpy have a boyfriend? Karishma says Dimpy told me, Farah said, you broke her trust? Karishma says Dimpy also tell something to someone else, I share with you a personal, Farah is to say, you will take revenge, Ali said, Karishma tell us Dimpy boyfriend then we say, why she acts as a bitter wife? Therefore, we believe that Rahul and dimpy emotionally exploit us, Farah said, so your child get use to Dimpy Farah said it, you cry, and then they say something to you and Rahul your weaknesses, you give them the opportunity to speak to you, Dimpy say yes, I accept my mistake, Karishma SYS to Dimpy I was your reason for silence, because it does not TA minutes, I put someone else in his place, Farah said, you've done a. KArishma that I took on behalf of Dimpy, I told her, I can not stand her, Dimpy say why you only task is to stand on what? You enjoy the attention, you have come after UPEN concerned about him, so buying Rahul. Farah asked where to come from the presence of the dimpy BF? Dimpy said, I did not tell her my boyfriend, she is becoming a lot of creativity, creating too many stories, Karishma said, you tell me your boyfriend no microphone, Dimpy says, then it must have its clip, but it does not exist, Karishma says Dimpy by liberal views, she can not in my eyes, Farah asks Karishma Dimpy come when you ask her boyfriend thing, then you say, Rahul tells you, why do not you tell her, she Dimpy tell you, then you Rahul said Ali tells you Dimpy's BF, Farah said the only person who is right, it is Rahul, Karishma everything he listened and did not say that with the next comment, he did not answer back Karishma, Karishma says he had nothing to answer back, Ali said Rahul threatened me, I do not know what happened in this house, SLPS and all. Farah asked UPEN waskarishma dig so much right? UPEN said no, I asked her to stop personal things, Dimpy say Karishma, if the annual growth of non-stop talking to me, I would say you are too, Karishma asked her did not threaten her. Farah say dimpy because you cry, Rahul has become a victim of others. Farah said to Karishma is an insult to call Rahul later, you say, you feel so good, why is it so? You lose the mission, Rahul did not end the call, and quietly listen to you, I do not know if you're playing a task or remove your personal grudges, Karishma, I found his character, I thought he would end the call, but the good part is I clarify my point, Farah said so, you thought you, but not to work? Dimpy tell you, let her speak, she will let Rahul to end the call, but you want to clarify your image because it Rahul won the task, which is your personal agenda? karishma that I clarify Pritham and Ali Farah says they can clarify their own, Karishma that I clarify and provoke him, and let him end the call, Farah said, if this is me in your place, I would say, I lost my job Damn, Karishm say if I said, it looks like I said the wrong thing to say Farah Karisham, it feels like you're enjoying the attention, but when you suddenly become sensitive UPEN come, want to clarify himself. Karishma said, I just want to clarify before, but I stopped because Dimpy and Rahul I did not want to respond, so he should think that I was not interested, Farah said, with a smile, but you responded to him, even Pritham joke that you do not offend you then suddenly snapped Rahul feels like you start UPEN the enterance to clarify your image, and so she asked who think like that? Pritham, Rahul, Sanaa, Dimpy, Gautam hands. Karishma says he is passing loose opinion, he was behind me, because six years, Farah said that this comment is not loose at all, she asked Mahek? Mahek said no this is not a loose comment at all, its sweet, Sana said, I would say, its lovely guy, Sambhavna said that if it was me, then I would say to the guy, I'll be with my husband, you have come, all the laughter, said Gautam and I do not know how it is, but when I was there, Rahul said that this comment, he was very funny way of saying, this is a joke, Farah say Pritham, you want Rahul said, you will stand him but you beat Karoshma lifter call, why? Because he won the task? Frah say who came out as the winner of the only person who is Rahul, I do not know himself, Karishma you do to Rahul, he does not answer you back through by not saying anything to you the way to keep your dignity insulted him a winner, Sambhavana, Sana'a, I cried in my house Rahul, because he is so much an insult, but did not say a word, the hat for him, Dimpy comfort Rahul, Rahul change too emotional, Dimpy said, we met at the court session, a few years ago, but in the house, I saw a different side of Rahul, I also said that Rahul is the most faithful husband, it was only Rahul also said, Pritham provocative thing is that wrong, he was always with me, and I feel bad he was, I was responsible for Rahul insult somewhere too much, I just want to say Karishma, which is Rahul but she is not feeling IW think, how can he flirt in front of me, I just want to say Karishma, your image, your character is not set by others, it's you, not someone else to build your image, you must be made clear later, the example is Rahul said, through his own image set, Farah asks Karishma what angle? Karishma says Rahul came to the house of view, he would flirt with me, he often said he would vote for me, when he will leave, Farah said Rahul, you will not leave, sit at home all laugh, Farah say AKrisham Rahul provide you with him to Paris, you're smiling, then UPEN give you the same thing, you laugh, then what is the real smile it? Karishma says Rahul smiles and shut him up, but UPEN I really like him, and asked a friend, we will go, Farah said, oh, my friends? UPEN said, I'll take her wherever she wanted, she asked Gautam, Gautam said, her smile and UPEN is more real, Sambhavna say they are so many good friends, they are always hugging, kissing Farah ask who think they are more than friends, Sambhavna, Mahek, Sanaa hands, Farah said Karisham you blush, you did not even interested in the captaincy, like I do not care what people do prisoners, Gautam said that without captain , Sambhavna said after entering UPEN, she changed a lot, I'm jealous of what I saw, I jumped illustrations them to stop them, but did not UPEN and Karishma, Farah said that love is always a good house, and she said that we give your name UPMA, all laughing. Farah to say why you think Dimpy Karishma weaker mandate, I would say, Dimpy can pull strings Rahul far more than your job, technically Sambhavna mahek provoked her weakness, Ali said, I agree with Mahek weak Farah went on to say why do not you say? She asked Pritham, he said that I also said Dimpy is not weak, Farah said the strange trio believe, dimpy is not weak, but then she was declared weak. End the call. Farah promote Code Red show. The house call is connected, Farah says Rahul is the winner of the task, all the applause. Farah dimpy ask you how would Challenger team arrived, Dimpy said, because Karishma decision, Karishma said, I think I made the right decision. Dimpy says she is always based on her right, Dimpy said, I did not ask, because I was in the team, Karishma says I'll talk to you, but you say you do not have time. Farah said to Karishma, you have Pritham and weak MAhek name came from there Dimpy? Karishma Dimpy say I want to clarify something because she felt bad for me at first, but then she feels bad Rahul, Farah asks you why Pritham KArishma name from the list? AKrisham said, because the task EHE contributions, Mahek said, I listened to what the task, so I made a contribution, but Dimpy no. Farah said, but Dimpy cry, let her do the task, let her talk to Rahul, but she did not give a chance. Farah said it feels like you do all the tasks put out your personal grudges instead. She asked Shanna is karishma weak players affect somebody, Sana said, I listened to Pritham take Dimpy name, Farah says Karishma UPEN ask why send Dimpy, UPEN say, I asked her to send Ali, because he did not do anything but Dimpy is not giving the opportunity to Karishma says Farah said UPEN let the enemy close to you, and now you know why Karishma is UPEN saying this about Dimpy. arishma said, I think dimpy say personal things, so as to punish me her name was weak to break the rules, Farah said, you also said something personal tasks. Farah said, I'll go crazy, you have to figure out who is the worst task, it is not Dimpy, Sambhavna says it is unfair and dimpy, she took out a personal grudge, Karishma, I do not think this is a personal grudge mines, Farah said, I think you do not want Dimpy in your team, you angered Dimpy because she does not support you for Rahul. Now, she said, your case is over, Karishma say thank God, she comes out of the witness box, sitting on the couch. Farah said Sambhavna, Rahul, Sana is in danger, one would leave the house. End the call. Farah said that going to betray the audience how the hosue, let us see. Clip playback, Gautam things thrown at Ali, Ali said Bigg Boss, I attack, he is like chuld, Gautam said with a smile, what kind of person he is, Gautama your life and ask Pritham Ali? Pritham said, no, I do not, Gautam said, I am your friend, but not now, Pritham said, I'm still your friend, Gautam said, you said a lot of things about me, I like I hear only good, Pritham game just did not call it friendship, leaves Gautam. Pritham said Ali Gautma not see the goodness of people, but always pick the bad things, I stood him but he did not take a position on every man, Ali said he was selfish. End segment. Call connection again, Farah said Rahul brought,, breakm basic relationship, everything fridnds, rraz ,,,, will tell later Call is connected to snapdeal CUTOMER, she has ordered cut Dimpy, she said Dimpy was previously strong, but now she is weak, some people say they are her friends, but they are not the same, I hope she can cut these make her weak chord, Karishma told her that she will represent her, but on her back, she said Dimpy do theater to gain sympathy, we want a strong Dimpy, Dimpy said I would definatly cut string, Farah asked all to keep their hair now safe Dimpy has scissors, Ali said, I was safe because I was bald, Farah said be careful, she can reduce your other assets are also laughing. Sanaa Farah asked who she thinks is safe this week, Sanaa Rahul said, Farah said, you were right the first time, RAHUL is safe. Rahul said, I want to thank Karishma this point, if she does so much for me, I would not have so much love, she let Gautam sing too, Farah said, I used to think I was a star maker However, a big star Karishma maker than I am, all the laughter. Fajardo Now we have to see the victory dance, said Rahul, Dimpy jokes you will be able to see him dance, drama Pan Deji seeti, Rahul shook his abdomen, making fun of the dance, all laugh. Farah said that before the light house to rest, we should end here. The episode ends.
 PRECAP- a suitcase appeared in the garden, inmates caught open it. Mahesh bahtt come in the house, he met everyone, Karishma kiss on the cheek. Later, he would take acting classes where inamtes inamtes must develop a scene. Rahul becomes too serious acting and began msibehaving. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment